There's something here for every kind of volunteer with all the gifts, strengths and awesome-ness that you possess!
Helping youth to discover their true potential and inner-awesomeness is a rollercoaster of fun, adventure and lots of hard (and important) work!
We prefer individuals who have a teaching/education background or those with experience working with kids aged 4 and up but if you have neither and just have a heart to serve and can commit to learning as much as you can and applying skills we share with you, you're in!
To serve with our #BeyondAwesome team, you must meet these criteria:
1. Commit to serving a minimum of 6 months to 12 months - serving at least two days per month (that's easy!)
2. Available for any of the following days and times of the week*:
Tuesdays 4:15pm to 6pm
Thursdays 6pm to 10pm
Saturdays 2pm to 6pm
*Specific project times and needs vary
3. Preferably 16 years of age or older (we do not provide community service hours as we believe in the true heart and meaning of serving others selflessly)
4. Able to sign a commitment and liability form (will be emailed to you when you sign up for our volunteer orientation)
5. Respect and believe in the mission, core values and heart of our leadership team + on-going programs.
Sign up here as there are extremely limited places: https://www.giving.sg/volunteer-event?event_activity_id=5876321
You will receive a confirmation email once you're signed up from one of our Community Captains!